Wednesday, July 06, 2011

What's in YOUR Purse?


I love my purse!

It's Ann Taylor circa 2009.

It's huge.

I love big bags.

That being said, I had to "clean house" before I make my trip to Texas on Friday for my:

FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE GIRLS' WEEKEND!

And what did I find?

My Bible
My Notebook
A PEN! (This one surprised me since I can NEVER find pens in my purse, and yes, it could be because my purse is so big, but I can never find them, none-the-less)
A hairbrush
A McDonald's toy (ugh)
Part of Naomi's dance recital costume (the choker)
Two things of hand sanitizer (consequently, I rarely use the stuff)
Sunglasses
Perfume
My wallet
My thingy that holds my inhaler, chapstick, lipgloss, and eyedrops (I'm addicted to eyedrops)
A hairclip
A thing of hotel-grade shampoo (who knows...)
Sunscreen and two sunscreen sticks (I have two redheads..count 'em...two)
And, finally...
...TWO AND A HALF PAIRS OF DARBY'S SHOES.

WHY?

Because you just NEVER KNOW...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just throw in a box of matches and a signalling mirror and you have a wilderness survival kit, Kelly!

I think the only things in my purse right now are keys, pens, a cellphone, an mp3 player, my new camera, and a couple of books. I carried around a calculator during the school year until somebody told me it was dorky. I was like, "Dorky? This is a scientific calculator. You haven't even SEEN dorky until you've seen my graphing calculator..."