Friday, July 01, 2011

The NATE Chronicles-Day 4


Exhaustion has set in.

We had a really good day!
Not so much whining or crying from the cheap seats...
Nothing difficult or stressful happened...
Actually, the day was the easiest day I had all week thus far!

My sweet friend, Sarah, came over and picked Tate and Naomi up to go rock climbing in her garage. She also took the kids on a tour of their motor home (and an imaginary trip to Paris)!
(Sarah, will you take me to Paris next time, too?!)

The Cable Guy came in the early afternoon, and Darby and Nate were all up in his grill (which made for an interesting 30 minutes for ME). I'm sure he was HAPPY to finish his job and get back on the road!

Also, Darby has become "Mama's Little Helper" today.


I had the chance to vacuum, mop and dust the main floor, so I took it. I also had some relaxation time in the afternoon while Tate and Naomi played outside and Darby and Nate napped.

I have absolutely nothing to complain about!

I was just TIRED!

So, I ran out and got a pedicure when Dallas got home from work, and Dallas suggested I go to bed at 8:30, which I was happy to oblige! (I'm pretty sure I haven't gone to bed that early since I was about 10 or slept that long since college)

This morning, I'm awake and refreshed and ready to welcome two MORE kids!
I know, I know, it's a little bit crazy, but everyone will leave tomorrow, so I'm not too concerned!

We're embarking on the last episode of:

THE NATE CHRONICLES!

I have mixed feelings about this...it could go either way. !)

No comments: