Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The NATE Chronicles-Day 2

SO FAR, SO GOOD!

I
sorta
feel
like
superwoman.

I know, it's only four kids, right? But, we had my oldest friend in the world and his family (wife, who I'm growing to love! And three of his fun-loving girls) Eric, Sara, Dallas and I were out on the deck with a fire until 11:30 last night while our littles destroyed the house, I mean, while they played. :) I knew there was a potential for this to be a painful day because of my 6 & 1/2 hours of sleep, but I was willing to endure that to spend more time with our friends.

I'm seriously bad at taking self portraits, but I looked horrible in the picture Sara took of us, so this will have to do!


Geneva, Darby, Naomi, Danette, Tate and Brianne
Tate didn't seem phased at all that he was sorely outnumbered by "Little Women!"


Unfortunately, it was a short visit with our friends because they were on their way to Chicago! I hope we see them again very soon!

THANKFULLY-NATE SLEPT UNTIL 7 THIS MORNING!

One thing I haven't been able to figure out how to remedy is mealtime. I mean, we're sorta chained to finger foods if I feed them at the same time, OR a rolling mealtime, and I don't exactly have time to feed kids for an HOUR!


Nate and Darby even played in the kitchen together today!

Bathtime went well, too! I gave Nate a "hawk," but I don't think he liked it.



So I held Nate for a good 2 hours today...one thing I'm learning is that he's a perfectly happy kid...as long as he's being held! :)

We made it another day!

VICTORY!!!

No comments: