Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lazy Blogger...yeah, that'd be ME!

So, I've missed a couple Wednesday's Words, and I've only posted once in the last week. I promise better things are in store on this blog! For instance, I just made this FAB tutu for Naomi's Halloween costume! (yes, it's early, but around here, if you're not early...you're late-ie. it's not going to happen) After I make Darby's matching tutu, I promise to dress the girls up and post the pics! Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to go out and make your own tutu before Halloween comes! :) And, I've been reading through Philippians, and will have some words for you tomorrow!

Now excuse me...I think some young 'un just got ahold of the flyswatter and is going to town. Wait...wait...that's definitely the sound of a stapler...

No comments: