Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Uncle Josh graduates from Pilot Training!

My "little" brother, Josh, graduated from Pilot Training in March. We all flew down to Corpus Christi, Texas, where he completed his training at a Naval Station. He will be flying a C-130 based out of Abilene, Tx, but he won't be there until later this year. He's still busy working out and surfing in the meantime while he awaits his follow on training in Little Rock, Arkansas. Pictured above from left to right is: Adrienne Janek, my college roommate from Texas A&M at Galveston, Dallas, Tate, Kelly, Kim (my mom), Josh, his girlfriend, Abby, Pete (my dad) and Naomi.

Uncle Josh with the kids.

We couldn't help but revert back to the old days. Although we did not drive 50mph on the beach in a Geo Storm this time, we did have a lot of fun...as you can "planely" see. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Don't we just look the exact replica of Bond girls?

No comments: